1. W. Chen, Manoj Khandelwal, B.R. Murlidhar, D.T. Bui, M.M. Tahir, J. Katebi, 2019, Assessing cohesion of the rocks proposing a new intelligent technique namely group method of data handling, Engineering With Computers, Springer Publications, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00366-019-00731-2 [Impact Factor: 3.551].
2. W.G.P. Kumari, D.M. Beaumont, P.G. Ranjith, M.S.A. Perera, B.L.A. Isaka, Manoj Khandelwal, An experimental study on tensile characteristics of granite rocks exposed to different high-temperature treatments, Geomechanics and Geophysics for Geo-Energy and Geo-Resources, Springer Publications, 5(1), 47-64.
3. X. Liao, Manoj Khandelwal, H. Yang, M. Koopialipoor, B.R. Murlidhar, 2019, Effects of a proper feature selection on prediction and optimization of drilling rate using intelligent techniques, Engineering With Computers, Springer Publications, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00366-019-00711-6 [Impact Factor: 3.551].
4. Manoj Khandelwal, A. Marto, S.A. Fatemi, M. Ghoroqi, D.J. Armaghani, T.N. Singh & O. Tabrizi, 2018, Implementing an ANN model optimized by genetic algorithm for estimating cohesion of limestone samples, Engineering With Computers, Springer Publications, 34(2), 307-317 [Impact Factor: 3.551].
5. Manoj Khandelwal & P.G. Ranjith, 2017, Study of crack propagation in concrete under multiple loading rates by acoustic emission, Geomechanics and Geophysics for Geo-Energy and Geo-Resources, Springer Publications, 3(4), 393-404.
6. Manoj Khandelwal, A. Mahdiyar, D.J. Armaghani, T.N. Singh, A. Fahimifar & R.S. Faradonbeh, 2017, An expert system based on hybrid ICA-ANN technique to estimate macerals contents of Indian coals, Environmental Earth Sciences, Springer Publications, 76:399 [Impact Factor: 1.871].
7. M. Hasanipanah, R.S. Faradonbeh, D.J. Armaghani, H.B. Amnieh & Manoj Khandelwal, 2017, Development of a precise model for prediction of blast-induced flyrock using regression tree technique, Environmental Earth Sciences, Springer Publications, 76:27 [Impact Factor: 1.871].
8. Manoj Khandelwal, D.J. Armaghani, R.S. Faradonbeh, M. Yellishetty, M.Z.A. Majid & M. Monjezi, 2017, Classification and regression tree technique in estimating peak particle velocity caused by blasting, Engineering With Computers, Springer Publications, 33(1), 45-53 [Impact Factor: 3.551].
9. Manoj Khandelwal, R.S. Faradonbeh, M. Monjezi, D.J. Armaghani, M.Z.B.A. Majid & S. Yagiz, 2017, Function development for appraising brittleness of intact rocks using genetic programming and non-linear multiple regression models, Engineering With Computers, Springer Publications, 33(1), 13-21 [Impact Factor: 3.551].
10. D.J. Armaghani, A. Mahdiyar, M. Hassanipanah, R.S. Faradonbeh, Manoj Khandelwal, H.B. Amnieh, 2016, Risk Assessment and Prediction of Flyrock Distance by Combined Multiple Regression Analysis and Monte Carlo Simulation of Quarry Blasting, Rock Mechanics and Rock Engg, Springer Publications Springer Publications, 49(9), 3631–3641 [Impact Factor: 4.100].
11. Manoj Khandelwal, D.J. Armaghani, R.S. Faradonbeh, P.G. Ranjith & S. Ghoraba, 2016, A new model based on gene expression programming to estimate air flow in a single rock joint, Environmental Earth Sciences, Springer Publications, 75 (9), 739, 1-13 [Impact Factor: 1.871].
12. Manoj Khandelwal & D.J. Armaghani, 2016, Prediction of Drillability of rocks with strength properties using A hybrid GA-ANN technique, Geotechnical and Geological Engineering, Springer Publications, 34(2), 605-620.
13.Manoj Khandelwal, 2018, Prediction of Index Properties of Different Rocks Using Non-Destructive Testing, 52nd US Rock Mechanics/Geomechanics Symposium, 17-20 June, Seattle, Washington
14. Manoj Khandelwal & P.G. Ranjith, 2016, A new model based on support vector machine to estimate air flow in a single rock joint, International Conference on Geo-Mechanics, Geo-Energy and Geo-Resources, Monash University, Australia, 28-29 September.
15. Manoj Khandelwal & T.N. Singh, 2016, Correlating p-wave velocity with the index properties of different rock types, 6th Indian Rock Conference Indorock 2016, 17-18th June, IIT Bombay.
16. S.S. Rathore, G.S. Bhardwaj, S.C. Jain & Manoj Khandelwal, 2015, Highwall Stability Evaluation of A Green Marble Mine – A Case Study, National Conference on Technology for Sustainable Mining, Jodhpur, India, 13-14 Feb, 33-38.
17. Manoj Khandelwal, 2014, Prediction and Assessment of Maximum Charge per Delay in Surface Mines Using Intelligent Approach, International Conference on Mechanical, Civil and Material Engineering (ICMCME 2014), Phuket, Thailand, July 11-13, 2014.
HONORS AND AWARDS
1.Top Peer Reviewer Award in Geosciences, Engineering & Cross-Field by Publons, 2019
2. Publons Peer Review Award, 2018
3. Publons Peer Review Award, 2017
4. Sentinel of Science Award by Publons, 2016.
5. Endeavour Executive Award, 2015 by the Govt. of Australia.
6. Certificate of Outstanding Contribution in Reviewing by The Editors of International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, Elsevier, The Netherlands in March, 2015.
7. SRG Information Technology Award by the Mining Engineers’ Association of India, 2014.
8. Australia Awards Ambassador by the Australian High Commissioner to India, 2014.
9. Certificate of Outstanding Contribution in Reviewing by The Editors of Applied Soft Computing, Elsevier, The Netherlands in July, 2014.
10. Project proposal reviewer, National Center of Science and Technology Evaluation, Ministry of Education and Science, Astana, Republic of Kazakhstan (Since, 2012).
11. Project proposal reviewer, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India (Since, 2012).
12. Cited in the Marquis Who’s Who in the World, 31st Edition, 2013.
13. Keynote Speaker: The 2nd International Conference on New Energy and Sustainable Development (NESD2013), Nov 29 – Dec 01, 2013, Sanya, China.
14. Certificate of Reviewing by The Editors of International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, Elsevier, The Netherlands in Dec, 2013.
15. Certificate of Reviewing by The Editors of Applied Energy, Elsevier, The Netherlands in Feb, 2013.
16. Young Mining Engineer of the Year Award by the Mining Engineers’ Association of India, 2012.
17. Nominated as an eminent professional among the Top 100 Engineers of 2011 in the field of engineering by the International Biographical Centre, Cambridge, England.
18. Cited in the Marquis Who’s Who in the World, 28th Edition, 2010.
19. Fast Track Proposal for Young Scientist by the Dept of Science and Technology, Govt of India, 2010.
20. Engineering Research Fellowship by the Monash University, Australia, 2010.
21. Young Engineer Award by the Intuition of Engineers (India), 2009.
22. Endeavour Research Fellowship from the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations, Govt of Australia, 2008.
23. Young Scientist Award by the Indian Science Congress Association, 2006 (by the then honorable PRESIDENT OF INDIA).
24. Senior Research Fellowship of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, Govt of India (2003-2007).
25. GATE Fellowship by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India (2000-2002).
26. Chairman, Cafet Innova Technical Society, Rajasthan Chapter (2008 – 10).
27. International Reviewer of more than 75 international reputed journals: https://publons.com/author/457829/manoj-khandelwal#profile