Ph.D. student in mining engineering and an expert in Mine Designs, MineDumps, Environmental Monitoring, Mineral Economics, and Investment Analysis. Masters degree in Mining Engineering at Camborne School of Mines(CSM), Exeter, UK. Have extensive training and experience in mining operations for both Open Pit and Underground mines. First female Zambian Mining Engineering to have graduated from The University of Zambia with a distinction and first female Mining Engineering lecturer in Zambia. Welcomes challenges and adopts a proactive approach to problem-solving. Experienced in the use of Datamine, DIPS, Swedge, Slide(Geotech software packages), Mine 2-4D software and MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher as well as Adobe Photoshop.
HONORS AND AWARDS
CHINA UNIVERSITY OF MINING AND TECHNOLOGY - CUMT 2018 – 2022
Ph.D. of Mining Engineering
- The main research areas include Surface mining methods,Mine environment, Mine reclamation, Slope stability, GIS technology, Mine Technology, and Automation.
EXETER UNIVERSITY - CAMBORNE SCHOOL OF MINES 2013 – 2014
M.Sc. Mining Engineering
- Main modules include Health and Safety, Excavation and Geomechanics, ResourceEstimation, Professional development, Project Management, Surface mine Excavation, Tunnelling and Underground Excavation.
THE UNIVERSITY OF ZAMBIA 2005 – 2010
BSC.Min. Mining Engineering – Distinction Degree
- Awarded a Prize for “Best final year project in Mining Engineering Department(2010).
- Awarded a Prize for “Most promising female Mining Engineer in the School of Mines (2007).
- Major course work included: Surface Mine Design, Underground Mine Design, MineralEconomics, Operations Research, Coal Mining, Drilling and Blasting, Materials Handling and Equipment Selection, Rock Mechanics, Ventilation and Mine Environment, etc.
- Conducted research on slope stability for Konkola Copper Mines(KCM) Vendanta Resources in Zambia.
- Extensive practical and fieldwork experiences were fundamental to the course.
- CSM Association
- Member of Engineering Institute of Zambia (EIZ)
- Member of the University of Zambia Mineral Science (UNZAMS).