Field of Industrial Raw Materials’
- Turkmani A.A., Yazbek M Kh., 2019. Reevaluation of Oligocene - Miocene clay from northern part of Palmyra, Syria in industrial suitability.21th International Conference on Stratigraphy and Geological Sciences to be Istanbul, Turkey during Dec 19-20, (Poster presentation)
- Turkmani A.A., Yazbek M Kh., Farouk Al Imadi., 2019.Zeolite origin within the Pliocene sedimentary-pyroclastic deposits in the southwestern part of Syria.21th International Conference on Geosciences and Seismology to be held Istanbul, Turkey during Nov 07-08,
- Turkmani A.A., Yazbek M Kh., 2019. Economic Importance of the Syrian Clay in the Ceramic Industry. Stratigraphy of Clay Deposits in Palmyra Area (Syria) and its Importance Physical and Chemical Characteristics for Ceramic Industry Amman, Irbed University publications, September, Volume 21, N.1, p 207-227 .
- Turkmani A.A., 2009. Syrian Clay Minerals. International ceramics Journal informazione, Feb, N.484, p17-23 (In Italian). December, p 45-41(in English) and also published in Ceramic international.
- Turkmani A.A., 2005. The reality of exploration activities in Syria. Mineral Investment Horizons & Opportunities in the Arab Countries. Symposium. Jeddah- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia-5-7/march. Texts of Papers V2, p 222-245.
- Turkmani A.A., Al Imadi F., 2005. The economic horizon of the volcanic products in Syria. Arab Industrial Development and Mining organization. AIDMO. March, N.56-58, p 46-63.
- Turkmani A.A., Al Zoubi A., 1999.The purposes of scientific research in the mining exploration. Conference of new scientific and technical methods and their applications used in mining exploration Amman-Jordan March, 15 -17, 10p.
Field of Petrology &Mineralogy
- George S .-K .Ma , Kuo Lung Wang , John Malpas , Yoshiyuki Iizuka , Costas Xenophentos , Abdulsalam A.Turkmani , Gavin H.- N.Chan , Tadashi Usuki and Queenie H.-S.Chan ., 2015. Melt Pockets and spongy Clinopyroxens in Mantle Xenoliths from Plio-Quaternary Al Ghab Volcanic Filed, NE Syria: Implication for the Metasomatic Evolution of the lithosphere. Springer Geophysics, DOI 10 .1007/978-3-319-15627-9-7, p 205-257.
- Turkmani A.A., Al Sharaa M., 2009. Petrography and geochemistry of the recent basaltic rocks from the North East of Syria. Damascus University Journal for the basic Sciences.V25, p 97 -116.
- Turkmani A.A., Al Sharaa M., 2004. Petrology of Peridotite Xenoliths Accompanied with alkaline Basalt, from the eastern part of Al –Ghab depression (Syria). Damascus University Journal for the basic Sciences V20, N.1, p 63-97.
- Turkmani A.A., Al Imadi F., 2004. The distribution of ultramafic and mafic xenoliths bearing volcanoes in the south west of Syria (Jabal al Arab depression) in relation to the upper mantle and Arabian plate movement. 8th International Conference of Jordanian geologist’s association igneous metamorphic Petrology. p 62.
- Al Imadi F., Turkmani A.A., 2004.The Characteristics of recent volcanism in the south west of Syria (Jabal al Arab depression). 8th International Conference of Jordanian geologist’s association. Igneous metamorphic petrology. p 50.
- Al Sharaa M., Turkmani A.A., 2004. Geochemistry and Petrogenesis of the recent Basaltic rocks from north east Syria. 6th International Conference on Geochemistry. Alexandria University, Geology Department. P 50.
- Turkmani A.A., Al Sharaa M., 2004. Mantle ultramafic xenoliths in alkaline magmas on the eastern part of Al-Ghab depression (Syria): Evidence of shallow upper mantle.M.E.R.C Ain Shams University V 18, p27-48.
- Turkmani A.A., Al Sharaa M., 2004. Mantle ultramafic xenoliths in alkaline magmas on the eastern part of Al-Ghab depression (Syria): Evidence of shallow upper mantle. 7th International geological conference (GAW-7), Cairo University.Egypt. p28.
- Syada G., Turkmani A.A., 2002. Petrogenesise of the garnet crystals from the volcanic explosive pipes in SW Syria. International Conference of the Geology of the Arab world (GAW- 6) – Cairo University. Feb, p 250 .
- Fakyani F., Turkmani A.A., 2000. Pyroclastic – sediments deposits bearing Zeolites and olivine sand in the south eastern part of Syria.5th International Conference of the Geology of the Arab World, Cairo University, Feb, p 256.
- Turkmani A.A., Hamidi M., 2000. Petrology of peridotite nodules from Tal-Ghazal volcano Eastern part of al Ghab depression (Syria). International Conference of the Geology of the Arab world (GAW-5), Cairo Univ. Egypt-Feb., V1, p 257.
- Turkmani A.A., 2000. Model of the upper mantle beneath the south western region of Syria deduced from the study of peridotite xenoliths. 5th International Conference of the Geology of the Arab world (GAW-5), Cairo University. Egypt-Feb., V1, p167-200.
- Turkmani A.A., Al Zoubi A., 2000. Petrographic and petrochemical characteristics of the basaltic rocks and Xenoliths in the east part of Al- Ghab depression. 5th International Conference of the Geology of the Arab world (GAW-5) Cairo University Egypt-Feb.,V1, P257.
- Turkmani A.A., Jalad Z., 2000.Geological setting of the volcanoes distribution in the east part of Al-Ghab depression. 5th International Conference of the Geology of the Arab world (GAW-5), Cairo University, Egypt-Feb.2000, V1, p 257.
- Turkmani A.A., Fakyani F., 1998.The history of geological evolution of the upper mantle in the south western Syria. Proceedings of the Abstracts.4th International conference on the geology of Middle East Nov.9-12. Beirut, Lebanon, p 32.
- Nancy L., Laurent R., Turkmani A.A., 1998.Recent basaltic volcanism in the north eastern Syria annual meeting of geological association of Canada, Quebec (Abstract volume care four in the Earth Science) A.105.
- Turkmani A.A., 1998.Distribution of the lithosphere xenoliths in the south western part of Syria. Geological Arab World. (GAW4) Cairo University, Egypt (21-25/2/1998) p130-131.
- Turkmani A.A., Elias K., Ghazal F., 1996.Petrology of ultramafic nodules of volcano Tel- Khenfe (South west Syria). Geo. Sci. Jour., Syr. Geol. Soc., Dec., N8, p 29-42. (In Arabic).
- Syada M.G., Turkmani A.A., 1996. Morphological and petrological study of the Garnet crystals of the volcanic explosive pipes (Mhelbi – Jlagi - Mishat) in NW Syria. Geol. Sci. Jour, Syr. Geol.Soc. Oct, N8, p 25-64.
- Turkmani A.A., Syada M.G., Hatom N., 1996.New localities of the ultra basic and basic nodules accompanying the basalt of the Upper Pliocene volcanic cones of southern Syria. Geol.Sci. Jour. Syr. Geol.Soc. March .N6, p 5-20.
- Turkmani A.A., 1996.Effective porosity of the black series nodules in the south Syrian alkaline basalt. Geol Sci.Jour. Syr.Geol. Soc.Oct. N8, p 5-8.
- Turkmani A.A., 1996.Ultrabasic and basic nodules in the south western Syrian alkaline olivine basalt. Final meeting of 343 -I.G.C. P project. Damascus 2-8 / 9 V14, 5p .
- Turkmani A.A., Fakyani F., 1996.Volcanism of Syria South west plateau. Final meeting of 343 I.G.C.P project. Damascus 2-8 /9, V14, 11p.
- Turkmani A.A., Fenogenov A.N., Dergachev A.L., 1996.Porosity of ultramafic nodules in basalt as criteria of the nodules genesis. 30th IGC, Beijing-China (4-14Aug) V2, p467.
- Turkmani A.A., 1996.New results about thermodynamic condition (P-T) in formation of green series nodules in alkali rich basalt from the south Syria.30th IGC, Beijing-China (4-14Aug) V2, p 467.
- Fenogenov A.N., Turkmani A.A., Starsten V.E., 1995.On the origin of ultra basic nodules in the alkaline basalt. Sorochinski volcano (Primorski Krai-Russia) Academy of Science V341, N1, p310-335.
- Fenogenov A.N., Turkmani A.A., Dergachev A.L., 1995. Effective porosity of ultra basic nodules from alkaline basaltic rocks of Tal-Danun volcano (Syria). report Academy of Science V340, N6, p799-800.
- Fenogenov A.N., Turkmani A.A., 1994.Effective porosity of ultra basic nodules from the alkaline Basalt-Indicators’ to their little depth formation. (MGRE, Moscow), Petrological problems of magmatic and Metamorphic rocks, scientific thesis,5-13 April, Moscow, p20.
- Turkmani A.A., 1993.Distribution of ultra basic nodules according to the basaltic volcanic phases of Tal-Danun volcano (Syria). MAYP department of geology, V68, N4, p123.
- Fenogenov A.N., Turkmani A.A., Dergachev A.L.,1993 Effective porosity of ultra mafic nodules in alkaline basaltic rocks as criteria of genesis nodules MAYP, department of geology, V68, N4, p130.
- Turkmani A.A., Fenogenov A.N., 1992.On the origin of ultra basic nodules in the alkaline basalt of Tal Danun volcano (Syria) 29th IGC, Japan (24Aug-3Sept) V3, p 575 .
Geological Reports 1996-2006
- Turkmani A.A., 2004. Petrology of the volcanic rocks in the NE part of Syria 110 p.
- Turkmani A.A., 2005. Petrology of the volcanic rocks and peridotite xenoliths in the Southern part of Syria 165 p.
- Turkmani A.A., 2006. Petrology of the volcanic rocks and peridotite xenoliths in the NW part of Syria 125 p.
- Turkmani A.A., 2004-2006 .Editing of explanatory notes 1:50000 and technical reports
- Turkmani A.A. & others, 1996. Scientific researches about the volcanic rocks in Syria104 p.